
She was a special lady. I found a note she had written to my brother's third grade teacher. She left the year she would have taught me to go to Japan. It included a note written from me and my brother (who was then a senior in high school). She obviously never mailed it - though it was addressed and stamped. She still had it 15 years later.

I found figurines and souvenirs from travels - multiple sets that she clearly intended to give away - to someone. If I knew who, I'd send them on so they would know that my mom loved them.

I found pillow shams with their tags still on them. They were on sale and not really her style, but I think she was trying to break out of who she was and try new things.

Anyway, I found lots that just reminded me of who she was... I love her so much, and I miss her.
i miss her too.
ReplyDeletei am really thankful that i got to know her big beautiful warm loving kind compassionate heart. she made me feel loved/accepted every single time she looked over at me and smiled.
I see a lot of her in you. *hugs*
ReplyDelete