This past week, I decided to start a form of a prayer journal, but on notecards. I am wanting to really stick with this because I think sometimes in the most discouraging of times it is so great to remember and ponder how faithful God has been in the past - and how He will remain faithful in the present and future.
So all of this to say - as I am writing out notecards with names, dates and specific requests. As I've been doing this, I am realizing that the majority are for children - children under the age of 5. It makes me wonder what the next generation is being groomed for.
The next group is for those who are still in need of Jesus - and really this is the first group if you consider this as a given prayer for all the children I pray for.
The last group is for those needing healing or some form of physical need met.
Just thought I'd share this recent discovery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment