Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

My wonderful husband and I celebrated our one-year anniversary December 27th. He continues to surprise me with unexpected romance. Granted, he knows I'm too much of a planner to be completely "surprised," but I'm learning to let go. He let me help plan, but really it was all his idea.

We spent the night in downtown Austin at the Stephen F. Austin. I would TOTALLY recommend it for a lovely, romatic evening out. We had dinner at Eddie V's. Um... YUM! We split their salad (with crab and shrimp), a filet mignon with crab rice and mac and cheese. To top it off we split their melting Godiva chocolate cake.

This past year went by so fast. I think we're both looking forward to this year and those following. God has been opening our hearts to new things - from Sarah moving in while Aaron is away to hopes for children to convictions about what we need to be doing with our lives - the time, energy and money God has entrusted to us.

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary, Wylies! I have such sweet memories of 12/27/08. I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store!

    ReplyDelete