Thursday, July 22, 2010

More Sewing Projects

This is dress number two. Very comfortable. Slightly modified from the pattern. I removed the zippered portion and left it closed to go over the head. It's been a good maternity dress for this hot, hot summer.


This could be considered dress number three. However, I would wear it more as shirt number one. It still requires a little adjusting to the top, but this is pretty much completed. I'm still trying to get the proper measurements and cuts down so that clothes will fit, but each project brings me closer.

I have two more shirts in the works and possibly one more dress (for a wedding), then starts the fun baby stuff. I'm planning on a feeding cover and maybe some bedding. I'll keep posting completed works.

3 comments:

  1. wow! i'm impressed! can i place an order? i think you can just make two of everything - one for your girl and one for mine. it'll be easy that way. ps - that dress #3 better be a shirt or else - yowsers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my first time reading your blog and i just gotta say you've got talent! i'd love to sew. i try, but fail...miserably!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting and reading, Marge. It's been fun learning to sew. I'm hoping to keep branching out. Knitting didn't take to me as well as sewing has.

    ReplyDelete