Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Randomness

So I just ran two miles... well "just" being maybe 3 hours ago. I'm sore already, not to mention tired. I don't think I've ran that far since before the wedding in December.
I'm on a 16wk training schedule for a 5k. I'm ready for some discipline - it's got to start somewhere... This weighs far more on the possible side, than the impossible. I'll keep you posted (posting alone will be a sign of new discipline!).
Also - I want to add that my most recent house project is almost done... I redid the flooring in our guest bathroom and painted - the walls, not the floor. Fun times!
The completion of the bathroom means I'm almost half way done with the house. It's hard work, but fun - and if you're willing to work at it a lot less expensive than you'd think. Just don't ask my husband!
He's in charge of the yard - which now has two lovely trees growing in it - one in the back and one in the front - thanks to my parents. We also have a newly repaired fence - thanks to Jerry, and our grass is growing - thanks to the rain God has been sending our way. Next he's planning on some tree and flower beds next.
Come visit us... I'm even learning to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment