So I'm happy to say that the nursery is almost entirely cleared of things that do not belong there. There's still somethings that will move, but some will have to wait as things get shifted around and re-arranged to make room.
The cat, O.W., is officially locked out of the room - no more cat hair in there for the next few years... or for as long as we can manage. Wish we could swing something like that for the master bedroom as well.
Soon the walls will be painted and the carpet removed. I will have pictures for you then. I am getting excited!
Next, I'm about one hour and a proofing away from finishing the last paper for my first class. It will be submitted by Friday morning. At which time, I will start to work on my second class after having requested the test for the first.
When I started this post, I thought I had a lot more accomplished. Maybe it's just because these two topped my "to do" list this week - and it's only Thursday. It could also be that I've been wanting to get these two things done for about six months.
Anyway, I'm also just going to point out that this is another post for me. My efforts to find things to share, and to write them out are slowly succeeding... slowly, for sure.
Well that's all for now. Done with procrastinating on that final hour of paper work. See you on the other side, hopefully with an A and pictures of the progress made on the nursery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment