Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday...

So today my husband and I tried out a new church. It's the first time in a while I didn't have a strong "no, thanks" feeling, and we mutually agreed we needed to try it another time or two. We are hoping to make a move to a church closer to home so we can develop a more active community and fellowship.
This past week has been really strange. I'm not even 100% sure how I feel about everything. I spent most of the week at home, I got a lot done... but it still feels like something is/was missing. I haven't even figured out what's missing. It's an unsettling feeling. I'm praying that a quiet day will put things into perspective. I haven't even figured out what all needs to be done this week. Maybe I'm trying to be too productive?
So that wraps up my day and week, I suppose. This is my rambling edition for today. Until my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good day! I wonder what all the weird feeling was. Good post!

    ReplyDelete