So I feel like I've been spring cleaning for the past 10 years. How is that possible?
When an end appears to be in sight, it's not really where you last saw it. It's a perpetual state for me. Is this true for everyone else?
How did I get so much that needs to be purged? I don't even use half this stuff - let alone have a place for it. I will confess, I usually have a plan for it. Pretty sure that's not a good thing.
Going through my mom's stuff has started me off all over again. I am determined to get rid of everything that I don't need.
The reason that I'm blogging about this is that I'm going to set a time goal. I wonder what would be a reasonable goal, but also one that's not procrastinating (cause I'm a pro at that, too).
I believe I am going to set my goal to be done spring cleaning by the end of spring. Last day of spring is June 20, 2011. There it is. In writing. Feel free to ask me about it. Maybe I should have a house party on the 21st?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PAR-TAY at the Wylies'!! WOO! I'll be there.
ReplyDeleteand yes, i have been spring cleaning since i was born.