First: Here is my FINISHED dress number 1. Not perfect, but has character. Very comfortable and fun to wear. Still haven't figured out for sure if making this was more cost effective than buying it, but I'm thinking the more I learn how to sew the more I'll be able to save.
Next up, the yard. This shows the before and after. Before our yard was all weeds, which David and dad tilled up a couple of times. Then seed was planted, patience employed and much watering done.... and the product? The beautiful green lawn.
So, the last picture is our growing bump. It's definitely growing now - though not always obvious. This is me helping accentuate it for the sake of getting a pic of the baby. This was me at about 4.5 months.
OK, enough for today. Off to feed the bump and help it grow a little more!
Cute bump!
ReplyDeleteEmily, you're adorable! I mean, if that's really you....And I'm so impressed with your finished dress!
ReplyDeleteTotally my bump!
ReplyDelete